In recent years transportation electrification has gained significant momentum, and policymakers have been key in state’s transportation transformation efforts. Utilities are now tasked with designing electric vehicle (EV) programs to meet these standards set by the state.
Watch utility industry leaders from across the country discuss their EV program regulatory strategy.
During this recorded webinar you’ll hear:
- How to design your EV program to be defensible in front of your regulatory commission
- Strategic decisions to explore prior to crafting an EV program filing for authorization
- Typical external stakeholder reactions/responses to various aspects of an EV program design
- Best practices for engaging stakeholders and customers to enable alliances leading into filing process
- Kevin Boughan, Manager, Clean Energy Strategy & Business Development, Eversource
- Jason Peuquet, Electric Vehicle Strategy and Performance, Xcel Energy
- Patrick Hennigan, Clean Transportation Strategy and Policy Analyst, PG&E
- Britt Reichborn-Kjennerud, Section Manager, Con Edison
- Shelly Hagerman, PhD, Principal, Energy & Utilities, West Monroe
- Carolyn Weiner, Senior Manager, Energy & Utilities, West Monroe – Moderator