They discuss five key trends driving the evolution and merging of Customer Success and Customer Experience, including:
- Shifting the focus on outcomes from primarily Churn Reduction to Relationship Expansion (Net Retention Growth)
- Tighter integration and alignment of distinct roles between Customer Success and Customer Experience functions
- Delivering CS at Scale across all customers (and not just the most important)
- Evolving customer-focused technology to drive CS
- The importance of data and organizations' ability to deliver the right data and the right time in the right context to lead to action
Never miss an episode
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts to get new episodes as they become available.
Each episode includes a discussion on a key CX topic, while also highlighting tools that CX practitioners can use, and how CX helps address key challenges our clients are facing.