West Monroe is excited to be sponsoring and attending Mind the Product 2023, the world’s largest product management conference. The conference will be held on June 14, 2023, in San Francisco. We'll be there in person at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts—and if you can't make it in person, you can also join us online.
Why West Monroe is going to Mind the Product
Mind the Product is a great opportunity for product managers to learn from industry leaders, network with peers, and gain insights into the latest trends in product management.
At Mind the Product, West Monroe will be represented by a team of product leaders, designers, and engineers. We will be attending talks (and giving two of our own), participating in workshops, and networking with other attendees.
Top trends we expect to see at Mind the Product
We expect to see a number of trends at Mind the Product, including:
- The importance of high-performing product teams. Great products are not created by individuals, but by teams. At Mind the Product, we expect to discuss the latest practices for building high-performing product teams. In fact, West Monroe’s Suzanna Smith and Max Pohl are presenting a half-hour digital session on this topic: If agile transformation is no longer enough to get your org to better performance, what are you doing differently to get your organization there?
- The adoption of new product technologies and analytics. We expect to see a number of new product technologies being discussed at Mind the Product, including generative AI, collaboration tools, and creation tools. With so much of product management about measurement, we’re excited to learn from speakers like Christian Idiodi (Silicon Valley Product Group) and Deepak Vittal (insightsoftware) on the topic.
- The growing role of the chief product officer. The role of the chief product officer (CPO) is becoming increasingly important. At Mind the Product, we expect to learn about the challenges and opportunities facing CPOs today.
People we’re excited to meet
We are excited to meet a number of people at Mind the Product, including:
Where you can find West Monroe at MTP
You can connect with us in a variety of ways:
- Tuesday, June 13 – West Monroe is hosting a happy hour to kick off Mind the Product. Request an invitation if you are in San Francisco and a member of the product community!
- Wednesday, June 14 – You can find us at Mind the Product in the West Monroe booth or throughout the venue, attending sessions.
- Anytime – On West Monroe’s LinkedIn or blog, The Conduit, dedicated to solutions, ideas, and stories shaping product design, experience, management, tech, and more.
Want to connect? We’d be happy to chat with you about your product management challenges and share our insights.