The 2020 COVID-19 pandemic brought about an urgency amongst enterprises to refurbish their business models and processes to sustain during the unprecedented times. This urgency led to organizations actively instigating transformational strategies with prime focus on Intelligent Automation-led innovation.
As we enter the post-pandemic world, large organizations are keen on adopting automation in form of a sustainable futuristic model that is resistant to crisis. Join West Monroe and Hexaware for a virtual panel discussion around scaling intelligent automation across enterprises.
Featured panelists include:
- Mark Snyder - Senior Manager, West Monroe
- Visweash Subramanian - Transformation Leader, Wells Fargo
- Anthony Harris - Vice President, Business Process Engineer Leader for Corporate Risk, Wells Fargo
- Bennet Kumar - Global Sales Head: Business Process Services, Hexaware Technologies (Moderator)
- What are best practices in opportunity identification that can lead to sustainable automation momentum?
- What are the typical opportunity areas that make for automation at scale?
- What is the role of data and design in enabling effective automation implementation?
- What governance structures and practices can help navigate the complex stakeholder landscape in banking and financial services enterprises?
Thursday, March 4, 2021
11:00 AM EST l 10:00 AM CST