Join us on Wednesday, May 19 at noon CDT as we convene a panel of CEOs to discuss how they’ve led their organizations through growth and organizational change during uncertainty and how they are preparing their organizations for the future of work.
During the discussion, we will cover:
- How they set their vision for the organization
- How their organizations have evolved and transformed due to market conditions, a global pandemic, and changing customer demands
- Ensuring leadership alignment and transparency to drive change across the organization and with external investors
- Key measures of success and data-driven decision making
- Defining the future of work, upskilling, and talent retention in a post-COVID world
Featured Panelists and Moderator: